Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 Neuro occupational therapist to work within a NHS trust based in the area of Middlesex. This role is community based so a car driver/owner is essential, there is onsite staff car parking available.
You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals. The role is part time and available to start as soon as possible, on-going for a duration of around 2 months.
Duties within this role will include:
• Carrying out brain injury assessments
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
• Dealing with complex equipment
• Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
To be considered for this role you must be:
• HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Ideally be a care driver/owner – company car available for use
Pulse can offer you:
• Free training
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced team of consultants
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• Daily payroll
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply today using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.