Pulse is now recruiting for an exciting new position as an MSK physiotherapist working at a NHS trust based in the West Midlands. Candidates applying must have experience working with MSK in a community setting. Use of a vehicle is preferred for this role.
The post is available to start immediately for 12 weeks, on a full time basis. The working hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm.
The right candidate will be working as part of a MSK team, treating patients with a mix of MSK related injuries such as personal injury, whiplash or sports related injury.
Duties may include:
- Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
- Working within the fracture clinic
- Dealing with GP referrals for clients
- Effectively managing own caseload
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
- Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC Registered
- Previous experience in a similar role
What can Pulse offer you?
- Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Free training
- Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
- Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
To find out more, please contact our team today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.