An exciting opportunity has become available for a Mental Health Occupational Therapist, to join our master vendor client’s NHS community team based in Kent. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing permanent basis.
Our client is seeking a band 6 OT with previous experience of working within mental health and community settings. You must hold the relevant qualifications and be HCPC registered.
Duties will include:
- Attending MDT meetings
- Contribute to the holistic assessment of physical and mental wellbeing needs.
- Assessment and intervention of individual patients needs and progress.
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Working with other healthcare professionals
The successful candidate will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, providing care to older adults with a range of organic and psychiatric conditions. Previous experience in a similar environment is essential to be considered.
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Previous experience working within the community
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.