Our client is currently seeking an experienced band 6 Physiotherapist to join their community Learning Disabilities team within a well-establish NHS trust, based in Wareham. The post is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for 2 days per week until the beginning of September.
As this is a community role, applicants will need to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to own vehicle.
Candidates applying should have experience of working in hospital and community settings. It is also essential that you have had previous experience working within a learning disabilities setting.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have a full license and access to own vehicle
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.