Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the Community Immediate Care team at an innovative NHS trust located within Greater Manchester. This placement is available to start as soon as possible offering full time hours per week until the end of June 2019 initially.
It is essential that the appointed candidate has experience working within an Intermediate Care team with NHS wards as well as the community. As the role is partially community-based role, you will need to have a current UK driving licence as well as access to your own car, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties will include:
• Admission prevention and supported discharge
• Intermediate care in bedded units
• Rehabilitation following a fall
• Assessment of client progress
• Supporting clients and family members with advice
Skills and experience needed:
• Relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
• Excellent communication and organization skills
What to do next?
If you feel you would be suited to this role, please apply using the form below. Alternatively, you can contact our team for more information!
In return Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.