Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity to expand your skills?
Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to join our well-established NHS client’s community team based in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The Occupational Therapist’s duties are, but not limited to:
• You will be expected to be a clinician with a broad range of competencies who is able to adapt to a wide variety of clinical circumstances.
• You will be part of a community team where your ability to make clinical decisions will aid patient recovery and avoid unnecessary admission to hospital
• Help people make the most of their abilities, and work with them to find solutions to the problems that limit their ability to be independent
• You will be expected to work autonomously whilst drawing assistance from other colleagues in primary and secondary care.
• To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
• A relevant degree qualification in occupational therapy
• HCPC registration
• Full driver’s licence and access to own vehicle
If you are an enthusiastic and empathetic Occupational Therapist looking to make a positive change to those with physical disabilities, then please apply below or contact a member of our team today.
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
• ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
• HireVue online interviews
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Daily payroll
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.