Our client is looking for a band 6 occupational therapist to work at their well-established NHS trust, based in London. The post will involve working within elderly care and medicine, so applicants must have experience in this area. The role is available to start at the beginning of January for a 2-month period, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing a clinical caseload
• Writing accurate and detailed reports on patient progress
• Working as part as a multidisciplinary team
• Discharge planning
• Assessments and provision of hoists and slings
• Devising care plans with family members and/or carers
• Develop rehabilitation programs to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
Skills and experience needed:
• Knowledge of specialist equipment
• The relevant degree/qualifications
• Experience of working within a similar role
• HCPC registration
Why work for Pulse?
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.