Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 occupational therapist to work within the care of the elderly team at a well-established NHS trust, based in the area of London. The post is available to start from the beginning of August for a minimum of 6 weeks.
The trust is based closely to main line tube stations with regular buses running stopping directly there.
The right candidate will have previous experience working within a care of the elderly team as duties will include:
• Managing a clinical caseload
• Writing accurate and detailed reports on patient progress
• Working as part as a multidisciplinary team
• Discharge planning
• Giving advice on specialist equipment to assist patients daily living
• Devising care plans with family members and/or carers
• Develop rehabilitation programs to help rebuild lost skills and restore lost confidence
Skills and experience needed:
• Knowledge of specialist equipment
• The relevant degree/qualifications
• Experience of working within a similar role
• HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
*terms and conditions apply
Please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.