On behalf of our client we are now actively recruiting a band 6 physiotherapist specialising in elderly care based in London.
The role is available for immediate start with the duration of 9 months with the working hours between 08.00-18.00. Candidates will be required to have exposure in orthopaedic and neuro rehab as will be dealing with patients that have cognitive impairment.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Demonstrate a high level of clinical reasoning/diagnostic skills holding an active caseload and offering a range of appropriate comprehensive assessments and rehabilitation treatments to patients
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
• educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.