Pulse is actively seeking to recruit a band 6 physiotherapist to work within a well-established nursing home in the London area. The placement is based only around a 10 minute walk away from the closest tube station.
Within the nursing home placement you will be working with patients on rehabilitation, discharge planning and referral processes.
This placement is full time hours and working 4 days a week, which will need to be agreed. Working hours are 9-5 starting as soon as possible for 3 weeks.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• Demonstrate a high level of clinical reasoning/diagnostic skills holding an active caseload and offering a range of appropriate comprehensive assessments and rehabilitation treatments to patients
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in Therapy delivery
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
• Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
• Be trained is SystmOne
• Have a SMART card
Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interview
• Excellent rates of pay
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Daily payroll
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
To apply for this role, please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.