Are you a compassionate Occupational Therapist with previous CAMHS experience?
Pulse is now actively seeking an empathetic Occupational Therapist to be welcomed into our client’s CAMHS service based in Yorkshire. This role is available for the appointed therapist to start as soon as possible, offering 3 days’ work each week for an ongoing duration.
The Occupational Therapist in post will work within a day school for students aged 10-18 years old with SEMH (social, emotional, and mental health) needs and a range of other conditions. Therefore, it is essential that the appointed OT has previous experience working within a CAMHS setting, to be considered for the role. Exposure to an ASD caseload would also be beneficial.
Duties may include:
- Independently carry out mental health assessments on young people referred to the CAMHS team
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Carry out 1:1 and group interventions
- Provide treatment plans for young people/children who are experiencing moderate to severe mental health difficulties
- Independently assess risk and develop discharge safety plans
- Provide training, support and consultation to the team working with the young person
- Attend child focused meetings and contributing to risk management plans and placement plans
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a relevant degree qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Be HCPC registered
- Ability to use electronic patient records
- Be able to build rapport with service users of all ages
- Be an excellent team player
If you are enthusiastic about Occupational Therapy and want to provide a positive change to children and young people, then please apply today or contact a member of our team for more information.
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Daily payroll
- Electronic timesheet submissions via our ipoint app
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced consultants
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.