Pulse has an exciting opportunity for a band 6 occupational therapist that specialises in mental health, to work within a well-established NHS trust based in Cheshire. The successful candidate will be expected to work using a high level of expertise within a multidisciplinary team.
The ideal candidate will be expected to work full time hours. This placement is available to start as soon as possible, with the working hours being 09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday. The trust is located a 13 minute walk from the nearest main line train station, with frequently running public transport near by.
Duties will include:
- Assessment of patient progress
- Treating patients for illnesses such as, psychotic disorders, eating disorders or dementia
- Covering caseloads
- Managing own caseload
- Monitoring patients
Skills and experience needed:
- Previous experience within mental health
- Relevant degree/qualification in OT
- HCPC registration
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Daily payroll
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.