Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit a Band 6 CAMHS Occupational Therapist with previous experience in working with children and adolescents with learning difficulties. The placement is based in Buckinghamshire,
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering part-time hours per week for an ongoing period. The applying candidate must have previous CAMHS experience for you to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £21 - £27
Some of the main duties in this role will include:
• Independently carry out mental health assessments on young people referred to the CAMHS team
• Work as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Carry out 1 : 1 and group interventions
• Provide treatment plans for young people/children who are experiencing moderate to severe emotional and behavioural difficulties
• Independently assess risk and develop discharge safety plans
• Provide training, support and consultation to the team working with the young person
• Attend child focused meetings and contributing to risk management plans and placement plans
This role is available to start as soon as possible for a 3-month period. Days of work will be Monday to Friday, but the client may also consider candidates working 4 days per week. To be considered for this role you must:
• Have a relevant degree qualification
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous exposure in a similar roleIn return, Pulse can offer you:
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Advice and support from our dedicated and experienced consultants
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply today by filling out the application form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.