Pulse has an opportunity for a band 6 and 7 occupational therapist to join a school in London. The candidates will need to have experience within paediatrics, as well as experience and knowledge within physical management and sensory interrogation. These positions are full times positions, on a locum basis. The band 6 will be starting in September with the new school year, but the band 7 will ideally need to do a week in July to receive a hand over, before the start of the new school year. If you would like any more information about these roles please call the OT team on 01992 305659.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.