Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join an NHS stroke team based in Lancashire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three-month duration.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a stroke unit with individuals that have had a stroke or ABI. The role will consist of working within an acute stroke hospital setting, with clients who have dysphagia and communication difficulties due to a stroke.
Duties within this role will include:
- Report writing
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Run controlled therapy sessions
- Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need and strategies to support development
To be considered for this role:
- You must have previous experience working within stroke/dysphagia
- Must hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Hold a valid HCPC registration
- HireVue interviews
- Daily payroll
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for CV building and gaining experience
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.