Pulse have an opportunity available for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist, for an Adult position, based in Surrey. The role will be ideally full time hours, until the end of March.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a Stroke or General Medicine setting, Dysphagia competencies are essential for this role. You must be HCPC registered, to be considered for this position.
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.