Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapist for a 2 week contract at a role based in Kent. The working pattern is full time hours Monday to Friday.
The position will be an acute Adult role. The ideal candidate must be dysphagia trained and must be HCPC registered to be considered for this position.
In return Pulse can offer:
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Excellent rates of pay
- An assigned consultant
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, part or full time
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
Recommend your friends to Pulse and in return, you can earn £200* Lifestyle Vouchers per recommendation, once they have worked 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.