Pulse are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapist for a 2 week contract at a role based in Kent. The working pattern is full time hours Monday to Friday.
The position will be an acute Adult role. The ideal candidate must be dysphagia trained and must be HCPC registered to be considered for this position.
Please contact the Team for further information, and to join Pulse for this and other opportunities. Alternatively you can apply now.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.