Our client is currently seeking an experienced physiotherapist to join their community rehabilitation team based at a NHS trust in London. The trust is located closely to a main line train station and there is regular running public transport available. There is also onsite staff carparking available.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday for an initial 3-month period. You will be required to assess and treat your own caseload of clients and maintain associated records.
Duties will include:
• To provide a specialised neurological physiotherapy assessment and treatment service without direct supervision for delegated patients with complex physical, psychological and sensory impairment often with multi-pathology
• To plan, implement and evaluate treatment and management programmes to ensure the identified needs of the individual are met at all stages of the rehabilitation process or disease progression
• To educate and advise patients, their families and carers to facilitate self-management of their condition and optimise their rehabilitation potential and quality of life
• To support in the development of new initiatives within the community including developing Stroke services and services for long term conditions, including Parkinson’s and MND
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the below form or contact our team today for more information.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.