Our client is currently seeking a qualified band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join their specialist Adult Neuro team at a well-established private practice based in Wiltshire.This is a permanent vacancy which is available for the appointed speech therapist to start as soon as possible, working full time hours.
Our client is seeking a speech language therapist who is experienced and confident in working with dysphagia management and neurological rehabilitation to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate interventions. You will be working within the interdisciplinary team to provide a treatment to service users and optimise outcomes.
Applying speech therapist's will need:
- HCPC registration
- Relevant qualifications within speech therapy
- Previous experience within a neuro setting
- Strong communication and listening skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- To be good at building trust with others
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.