Our client is currently seeking a Band 6 Neuro Speech and Language Therapist with dysphagia training to join a dynamic Private team based in Lancashire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, working 3 days a week for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the candidate is HCPC registered with the relevant experience and qualifications to be considered for the role.
The post holder will be required to work as part of a MDT. They will be working with a range of clients varying disorders within a rehabilitation environment.
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- HireVue online interviews
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.