Pulse is now seeking an experienced Band 6 Speech Language Therapist to join our client’s adult acute team within a well-established NHS trust located Hampshire. The appointed Speech Language Therapist will be available to start this role as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The successful Speech Language Therapist will have previous experience of working within an acute hospital as well as experience of dysphagia management to be considered for this role.
Duties will include:
- Devise and deliver suitable treatment programmes to service users
- Review and revising programmes as appropriate
- Manage own caseload
- Working collaboratively with the MDT team
- Monitor and evaluate patient progress
Personality traits and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification in Speech Therapy
- Previous experience within a similar setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listener
- Able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds
- Good at building trust with others
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- HireVue online interviews
- ipoint – electronic timesheet processing app
- Regional compliance team – also trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Speech Language Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.