Pulse is looking for a band 6 speech and language therapist for a community position based in West Yorkshire. This is an on-going locum role which is to start as soon as possible, on a full time basis. The candidate will need to be a car driver as they will be traveling to different patient locations. The candidate will be supporting adults and will need to have knowledge and previous experience within dysphagia.
So if you are interested in finding out more about working with Pulse Staffing please apply and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.