Our client is currently seeking an acute physiotherapist to work within the stroke team, at a well-established NHS trust in Surrey. The trust is closely situated to a main line train station and there is a regular running bus service to and from. There is also onsite staff carparking available for those who have their own vehicle.
Candidates applying must have previous experience working within discharge planning, neuro, acute stroke and hyper-acute settings. The role is available to start as soon at the beginning of December, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience of working in an acute/hyper-acute setting
• Have completed the relevant degree in physiotherapy
• Be HCPC registered
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.