Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within a NHS trust based in Essex. Our client is looking for a physiotherapist with experience in working in acute stroke or neurology units. This is to assist with winter pressures. There is a possibility that they must cover either Saturdays or Sundays with a day taken back during the week.
Duties within this role will include:
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Supporting the discharge team
• Managing own caseload of clients
• Treating patients who have health conditions due to stroke
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have recent experience in an acute
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro
Pulse can offer you in return:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist's
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.