Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a busy Acute team at a NHS trust, located in Surrey. The post is available to start at the beginning of December, offering full time hours per week for an initial 4-week period potentially looking to extend on going.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that you have previously worked in an acute environment including A&E or Outpatients. Having Acute NHS experience is preferred but not essential and you will also need to be RIO trained.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.Duties within this role will include:
• Treatment respiratory conditions
• Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Working on medical wards, treating older adults
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
• Discharge planning To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
• Experience of treating COPD patients
If this role is suited to you, please apply today using the form below!In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• Regional compliance team of train phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.