Pulse has an exciting opportunity available for a Band 6 Acute Physiotherapist located in the area of Preston. The placement is easily accessible with regular transport links; therefore having a car is not required.
The post is available for immediate start offering full time hours of 37.5 per week, working 8am-4pm for 6-8 weeks. The right candidate will be working as part of a Surgical team based on general medical wards, critical care, acute surgery and respiratory.
Duties may include:
- Working within the fracture clinic
- Dealing with GP referrals for clients
- Understanding of an acute hospital setting, Older adults, Respiratory, General acute ward, Medical assessment, Discharge planning
- Effectively managing own caseload
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
- Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- A relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC Registered
- Previous experience in a similar role
What can Pulse offer you?
- Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Free training
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not effected by IR35)
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
- Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.