Pulse has an exciting new role available for an experienced physiotherapist to work within the Northamptonshire area. The post is based at a well-established NHS trust which has recently been given a Good overall rating from the CQC.
The ideal candidate will have previous medical experience of working in an acute NHS setting and be HCPC registered. The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours, Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role may include:
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Discharge planning
• Working alongside other healthcare professionals
• Managing own caseload
• Treating patients for a range of complex needs
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
Pulse can offer you:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from our team of experienced consultants
*terms and conditions apply
Please apply using the form below if this role is suited to you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.