A swift paced position has become available for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust, working within an Acute Elderly Care Ward, based in Surrey. The candidate will be working full-time hours, Monday to Friday, for an ongoing period.
The post-holder will mainly be required to provide treatment to a range of patients within an acute ward to assist with rehabilitation, with the view to discharge or transfer. They will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, to ensure appropriate management of each individual’s needs.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please contact our team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.