Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6/7 Acute Occupational Therapist to join a fantastic NHS Client based in Northamptonshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial three-months.
Candidates applying will need to be experienced in working on acute wards within the NHS and autonomously as well as collaboratively with the MDT team to enable timely and high-quality assessments. They will be managing a caseload of older adults with a range of acute illnesses.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own caseload
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Monitoring patient progress
- Complex discharge planning
- Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Able to work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more detail.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.