An opportunity has become available for an Occupational Therapist to join well-established Acute Service within our clients busy NHS Trust based in London. This post is to start immediately, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The role will include provision across the acute units/wards and the ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an acute setting and discharge support.
Duties within the role will include:
• Functional and cognitive assessments
• Implementing appropriate intervention
• Discharge planning
• Referral of patients for further rehabilitation
• Demonstrating safe use and fitting of equipment
• Helping patients with lifestyle management
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification
• Have previous experience in a similar role (within an acute setting)
• Be HCPC registered
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process using new online technology
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.