Pulse is now recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work within an acute ward setting at a well-established NHS Trust in Lancashire. This locum post is available to start as soon as possible, for an ongoing placement working full time hours.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an acute setting and discharge support.
Duties within the role will include:
- Functional and cognitive assessments
- Implementing appropriate intervention
- Discharge planning
- Referral of patients for further rehabilitation
- Demonstrating safe use and fitting of equipment
- Helping patients with lifestyle management
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.