Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for an exciting new role?
Pulse is currently seeking a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join the acute service at a well-established NHS trust, based in Lancashire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within an acute setting, which can include inpatient, medical, surgical, rapid response or A&E.
If you feel you would be suited for this role, please apply today using the form below or contact our team for more information.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Initial assessments/brain injury assessments
• Help to develop skills
• Increase range of motion
• Providing support and advice to carers and family members
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Managing own caseload
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Current HCPC registration
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training - access to high-quality voluntary training
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.