Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 occupational therapist to work within an acute setting at a well-established NHS trust based in Lancashire. The trust has been given an overall Good rating from CQC and is close by to a main line train station, with regular running public transport.
The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time for a period of 8 weeks. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within an acute setting and discharge support.
Duties within the role will include:
• Functional and cognitive assessments
• Implementing appropriate intervention
• Discharge planning
• Referral of patients for further rehabilitation
• Demonstrating safe use and fitting of equipment
• Helping patients with lifestyle management
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification
• Have previous experience in a similar role (within an acute setting)
• Be HCPC registered
Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Free training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
If this role is suited to you please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.