Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist seeking a new role?
We are currently seeking a HCPC registered band 6 Occupational Therapist to join an acute adult ward, within an NHS Trust located near Canterbury. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours for an initial period 3 month period.
The successful candidate must be able to manage a caseload of patients with complex needs by providing interventions using evidence based, patient centred principles. You will also need to ensure that you are proving a high quality, clinically effective and cost effective service to all patients within the service. It is also essential that candidates applying are HCPC registered.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include, but are not limited to:
- To work well within a multidisciplinary team
- Communicate effectively with patients, carers and colleagues
- Provide specialist, evidence based Occupational Therapy interventions to a caseload of patients to ensure good clinical outcomes
- Monitor patient progress
- Be legally and professionally accountable for all work
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
- First class service from our team of dedicated team of consultants
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal occupational therapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.