Pulse has a new opportunity available for a band 6 occupational therapist to work within a well-established NHS trust, located in Cambridgeshire. Candidates applying will need to be experienced in working on acute/medical wards within a NHS setting.
The post is based by a train station with regular running public transport to and from the trust. It is due to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period, working full time hours. The working hours for this placement are Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 16:30.
Duties within this role will include:
- Working on medical wards carrying out patient assessments
- Managing own caseload
- Treating for respiratory conditions
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Assessing patient progress
- Complex discharge planning
- Supervision and management of standards for more junior staff
- Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent time management skills and organisational ability
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- HireVue online interviews
- Free training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more detail.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.