Pulse has a new opportunity available for a band 6 occupational therapist to work within an acute setting at a well-established NHS trust, located in Essex. Candidates applying will need to be experienced in working on acute/medical wards within a NHS setting.
The post is available to start as soon as possible and is ongoing until the end of January. Candidates applying must be able to work over the Christmas and New year period, working Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday each week.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Monitoring patient progress
• Complex discharge planning
• Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Excellent time management skills and organisational ability
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more detail.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.