Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a physiotherapist who has previous experience working within medicine, to join a NHS trust in Lancashire. Candidates applying will be available to start at the beginning of January possible, working full-time hours Monday to Friday for an initial period of 4 weeks with potential to extend.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in medicine and respiratory physiotherapy. You will also need to be HCPC registered. The role will involve assessment, treatment and therapy input for patients with a wide range of acute medical conditions.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Dealing with respiratory machines
• Medical assessment
• Discharge planning
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today or applying using the form below.
Join Pulse and you can benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.