Pulse is now actively seeking a band 6 physiotherapist to work within the acute medicine team at a well-established NHS trust located in the Northamptonshire area, with the closest train station around a 6 minute walk away.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a NHS setting and have an understanding on acute medicine. The role is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours and is on-going for around 3 months.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
• Previous NHS experience
• Understanding of Acute Medicine
In return Pulse can offer you:
• HireVue online interviews
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• Excellent rates of pay
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply today but filling out the below application form.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.