Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a band 6 Physiotherapist who has previous experience working within an acute medical setting, to join a well-established trust based in Dagenham.
Candidates applying will be available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in medical physiotherapy. You will also need to be HCPC registered. The role will involve assessment, treatment and therapy input for patients with a wide range of acute medical conditions.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Working on medical wards
• Understanding of an acute hospital setting
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Dealing with respiratory machines
• Medical assessment
• Discharge planning
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today or applying using the form below.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.