Our client has an exciting new role available for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to work within an acute medical team at a well-established NHS trust, based within Pembrokeshire.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
Candidates applying must have recent experience of working within an acute inpatient medical setting, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 – £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Monitoring patient progress
• Complex discharge planning
• Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Able to work well within a multidisciplinary team
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.