Pulse has a new opportunity available for an occupational therapist to work within an acute setting at a well-established NHS trust, located in Cheshire. Candidates applying will need to be experienced in working on acute/medical wards and stroke, within a NHS setting.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, for an ongoing period working full-time hours per week. The trust has lots of close by amenities and there is regular running public transport to and from a main line train station.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Monitoring patient progress
• Complex discharge planning
• Being legally and professional responsible for own work
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Excellent time management skills and organisational ability
What can Pulse offer you?
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Free training
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Contact the team for more detail.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have work over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.