Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit Band 6 Acute Inpatient Physiotherapist to work at a well-established NHS trust located in Lancashire. Paediatrics and Neurological experience is desirable but not essential for this role.
The placement is available for an immediate start, for a time period of 6 weeks. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm. There are also regular transport links, so therefore candidate is not required to drive a vehicle.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing own ITU caseload
- Working on acute neurology wards working within a multi disciplinary team
- Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
- Covering assessment and treatment of paediatric MSK patients
- Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
- Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
- Working within a paediatric community setting providing comprehensive service to children aged 0 to 19 years
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Relevant degree/qualification
- HCPC registered
- Previous experience working in similar role
- Working on acute wards with ability to manage respiratory patients
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities within the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for building CV and gaining experience
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply using the application form below!
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.