Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a physiotherapist who has experience working within an acute inpatient setting, to work within a NHS trust based in Middlesex. This role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours for an ongoing period. Our client is looking for someone with UK experience in respiratory or older adults.
The trust is situated near a main line train station and there is regular running public transport, onsite staff car parking is also available for those who drive.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Working on acute wards
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Why join Pulse?
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
• Free training
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.