Pulse is now recruiting for an experienced physiotherapist to join an inpatient team within a well-established NHS trust within Gwynedd. The trust is located closely to a main line train station and there is regular running public transport available. Candidates applying must have a full licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours, as some community duties may be involved.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday for an initial 1-month period. This is a great opportunity to work within a dynamic team and learn new skills to broaden your skill set with complex discharge planning.
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Be legally responsible and accountable
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold current HCPC registration
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have a full license and access to own vehicle
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training where we can come to you
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.