Our client is now seeking a band 6 Dysphagia trained Speech and Language Therapist to join their acute team within a well-established NHS trust, based in Hampshire. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 37.5 hours per week for 2-months initially. Candidates applying will need to have previous experience of working within dysphagia assessment and management within a community setting, to be considered for this role.
Duties within this role:
• Managing own caseload
• Assessment and evaluation of patient progress
• Participate in the planning, development and evaluation of patient care programmes
• Giving advice and support to patients and family members
• Voice OP experience
To be considered for this role you must:
• Acute setting experience – preferable
• Dysphagia trained – essential
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• First class service from dedicated and experienced consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training.
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.