Pulse is now actively seeking a qualified band 6 acute dysphagia speech and language therapist to work within a busy team at a NHS trust based in the Merseyside area.
The ideal candidate will have previous exposure working within a critical care and supervising role as well as experience working in an acute setting.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications - Dysphagia
This placement is available for immediate start for an initial 3 months, working full time hours of 8:30 – 4:30. There is a main line train station based around a 15 minute walk from the main entrance of the placement, with regular bus services running to and from.
Some main duties will include:
• Managing a caseload of clients with varying diagnosis and complex needs
• Treating clients with Dysphagia
• Assessment of individuals to determine specific areas of need
• Evaluation of client care programmes
• Report writing
What can Pulse offer you?
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training
• Advice and support from a friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
To apply for this role, please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.