Our client is seeking a band 6 acute dysphagia speech and language therapist based in Cumbria.
The ideal candidate will be part of an acute inpatient team on a full time basis for the duration of 12 weeks and is available for immediate starts so please do not hesitate to apply.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Travelling in the community when required
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their problem
• educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• be legally responsible and accountable
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Brilliant rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.