Our client is now seeking an experienced Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist to join their team, at an NHS Trust based within Kent. They require someone to start as soon as possible, to work full time hours Monday – Friday for an initial 3 month period.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within an acute adult and general medicine setting.
Duties may include:
- Devise and deliver suitable treatment programmes to service users
- Review and revising programmes as appropriate
- Manage own caseload
- Working collaboratively with the MDT team
- Monitor and evaluate patient progress
Skills and experience needed:
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification in SLT
- Acute adult and general medicine experience
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.