Pulse is currently seeking a Band 6 A&E Physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS community team based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an initial 3 months.
It is essential that the post-holder has a valid HCPC registration and previous A&E and community experience. As this is a community position, the candidate ideally will be a car driver with access to their own vehicle.
Duties within this role will include:
- Managing a caseload of clients, including the elderly and those that have neurological conditions
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Seeing patients in their home environment to carry out assessment and treatment
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which are not affected by IR35)
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Free training – we also offer 1:1 training where we can come to you
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.