Pulse is now recruiting for an occupational therapist to work within an acute setting at a NHS trust located in London. The role will involve working within the A&E department so previous experience in this is essential. This post is available to start as soon as possible, working Monday – Friday for an ongoing period.
The trust is located closely to main transport links, making it easily accessible if you are not a car owner/driver. Working within the A&E team you will be responsible for providing a front line service with the aim to support patients and must be able to provide rapid response.
Duties within this role will include:
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
• Work to prevent unplanned admissions
• Discharge planning and treatment plans
• Providing effective intervention
• Physical rehabilitation
• Work well within a face paced environment
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Have previous experience within A&E and working in an acute setting
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from a team of experienced consultants
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*terms and conditions apply
For further information regarding this role, please call our team today.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.